Events Terms and Conditions
- Registrations will only be confirmed on receipt of the full course fee. Completion of this registration constitutes a legally binding agreement to the terms and conditions.
- Places are allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Your place is not guaranteed until you have received confirmation from Dr Alun Davies c/o Bluebird medical training. Confirmation will be emailed to you upon successful completion of the registration process.
- A receipt will be sent to you as soon as payment is received.
- All cancellations must be made in writing to the course organiser. Cancellations received more than 6 weeks before a course will be granted a full refund, less a £100 administration fee. For cancellations made less than 6 weeks before a course, Bluebird medical training via Wales Laser Clinic will retain the full cost of the course. If a delegate is unable to attend the course but the course goes ahead then no refund will be issued.
- In the unlikely event that Bluebird medical training has to cancel a course or event, registered delegates will be refunded in full for the cost of the course or event only. However, substitute delegates will be accepted but please notify the course organiser in writing of any name changes.
- If you wish to change to another date, you must notify us in writing no later than 6 weeks prior to the original course you have booked. It will be at the organisers discretion to offer mutually suitable date.
- The course organiser will contact you prior to the course with further information. If you have not heard from the course organiser 7 days before the start date of the course, it is your responsibility to contact them to ensure your place is booked. Contact details of the course organiser will be included both within the online course details and your confirmation email.
- Recordings (both audio and video) are sometimes made of training sessions for the purposes of those sessions, to create material to train others, to improve the training itself or to support and promote the course and those providing the training. I agree to the recording of the session(s) I attend and waive any rights in any recording or to inspect or approve the any use of any recording in which I am included